With Amitab Bachchan

With Amitab Bachchan
I've often noticed that we are not able to look at what we have beside us, unless it's inside a frame.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Thus Spake.... Pandit Jasraj born on 28th Jan 1930 ............MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..

Mukesh Sharma with Pt. Jasraaj....... Walk the Talk
"When I entered the Studio today, there was a person , cultured, handsome & waiting to welcome me at the entrance . Little did I know that he was the "Boss"- the station director. For the first time in my numerous visits to DD did I find a Warmth, hospitalityand atmosphere just like home, making me wish to come here again and again. Kudos and keep it up! I shall be back soon......JAI! HO!"...........


Mukesh Sharma & Pt. Jasraaj....... Tips from the Master



No comments:

Post a Comment