With Amitab Bachchan

With Amitab Bachchan
I've often noticed that we are not able to look at what we have beside us, unless it's inside a frame.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aashirwad Foundation felicitates Mother Teresa recepient.. Mukesh Sharma


Aashirwad  felicitates Mukesh Sharma ....Early Bird Johny Lever with members
On 31st May happens to be the day when I get a chance to come out in the open, in the public galore. Ten years ago I walked the ramp for a good cause "Say no to Tobacco". I was made to wear Nita Lulla's dress and Shina NC was my host. since then as a social Broadcaster I continue to be in the lime light some times by design and some times by default.
Gufi Paintal with Mother Teresa  awardee 

Rakhi sawant & Kiran shantaram







This year too on 31st May 2013,Aashirwad Foundation, a Sociocultural group decided to honour & felicitate me the recepient of MOTHER TERESA Award for Public Service Broadcasting.

Both Jeetendra & I come from the same V Shantaram School
 A milky way of Stars and celeb-es came for the Celebrations at Juhu Ville Parle Club in Mumbai. The first to arrive was the star comedian..... Johny Lever.

The ever trusted Johny Bhai
With Anjan shrivastav


Followed by the ever green Jeetendra. Rakhi Sawant was a pleasent surprise. Gufi Paintal, Alok Nath, Parikshit Sahni,Madhushree & Sonali Rathore (the magical voice), Surendra Pal, Member Parliament Bharat Kumar Raut, Gajendra Singh of Saregama & Antakshari fame, Dr Jamuna Pai, Kiran Shantraram,Sunil Kalia (former Vice President Centaur Hotels) Dharmesh Tiwari, Arvind Mehra, Vishnu Sharma Brijbhushan Sahani the golden Voices, Suni Pant CGM SBI and the list goes on and on.
Dharmesh Tiwari, Sonali Rathod, Dr Jamuna Pai, Aloknath
 Umakant Vajpai of Aashirwad and his two daughters Nita And Sangeeta captured the heart of the audience with their anchoring and presenting the Audio Visual produced specially for the occasion.I would fail in my duties if I do not pay my regards and sincere thanks to all the office bearers of Aashirwad Foundation.
Umakant Vajpai, I, Jitendra and Mr Agarwal Chairman Aashirwad

Thanks to all my friends and well wishers for celebrating the occasion with me and honoring me with those gentle and kind words. Thanks to each celeb who had all the words of praise for me......... I am overwhelmed and deeply touched!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment