With Amitab Bachchan

With Amitab Bachchan
I've often noticed that we are not able to look at what we have beside us, unless it's inside a frame.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Destiny played a major role in this reconnect...............

 Its nearly a month since my  last post on this blog. I was away to Delhi  to attend Radio Asia 2011 on behalf of All India Radio.The surprise package of the visit was my meeting with the former Minister of Art and Culture, of Mauritius Mr Parsuramen.  He is now the Director and Head of UNESCO in the Indian Sub continent. I was meeting him and his wife after a decade.  Thanks to my Chip of The Old Blog that I got reconnected with him.
Mrs & Mr Parsuraman 
  He had come back from Sri Lanka after his tour. From the Indira Gandhi  International  Airport -Terminal 3 (truly a world class airport), he drove straight to India International Center,  where we had a quite dinner.  It was an  emotional reunion. In fact destiny had played a major role in this reconnect.

Terminal 3.. ..Truly World class
 Look at the turn of events. I write a blog. This time I pick up  the topic, " First Indo-Mauritius Film Co -production". I had to write about Mr Parsuramen, because he was instrumental in ensuring that the Co Production takes off. I needed his picture. I look for the same on the Internet. I found him with UNESCO in India.  I send him a mail. Within a couple of hours I receive  a call from him from Delhi. After exchanging pleasantries, he asks  my plan to visit Delhi. I was not sure, since I have not been to Delhi for the last 18 months. Still, I promise to meet him at the earliest.
Mr A Parsuramen
                      Within a week I receive a letter from AIR Delhi.  I have been nominated  as a speaker to attend  Radio Asia 2011 conference  from 21st Feb. I call Mr Parsuramen Tell him about about the new development. And the next thing I was boarding a flight for Delhi. Our meeting was fixed for the 23rd Feb 2011 the day Mr Parsuramen returns from Sri Lanka.  

At the UNESCO HOUSE New Delhi
                                                                                            
 I had to share this with you all, since you have been following the Blog very carefully and there has been a long gap since the last post.
But the next post is ready and in the pipeline .
The topic is -  The making of the film RHINO and its related jungle adventures ..


Meanwhile do visit  http://radioasia2011.blogspot.com/ a blog that was created during my visit to Delhi.
It will give you an insight into  the future of Radio world wide.

1 comment:

  1. Received Comments via Hotmail from Mr A Parsuramen

    Mukesh

    Million thanks. This is wonderful. Will call you tonight.

    Regards.

    Parsuramen

    ReplyDelete